Cosmetic dentistry takes care of how your teeth and gums look. Today, many people have turned towards cosmetic dental services to enhance the appearance of their smiles. Factors such as broken teeth, chipped, misshapen, or gaps between teeth make them feel bothered. Cosmetic dental procedures provide a long-term solution to these problems, thus helping you attain the smile of your dreams.
What are the Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry?
- Cosmetic dental procedures are dedicated to solving all the concerns that may affect your smile. Eventually, you become more confident and presentable.
- Apart from improving your appearance, these procedures also help you prevent future dental problems. Cosmetic dentistry, alongside regular dental examinations, help you maintain oral health in the long run.
- The procedures are straightforward and less invasive, and their results are long-lasting.
- Some cosmetic dental procedures, like dental implants, improve your oral functionality as well.
- Cosmetic dental procedures do not cost you a fortune.
What are the Different Cosmetic Dental Procedures?
- Professional Teeth Whitening
Professional teeth whitening is the most sought-after procedure and includes whitening severely stained or discolored teeth. We apply a hydrogen peroxide gel on the surface of your teeth, let it remain for some time, and then rinse it off. The effects of this treatment are dramatic. It removes the accumulation of plaque and tartar from your teeth and retains their original color and appearance.
Dental veneers address many problems at a time. These wafer-thin shells are used to restore issues, ranging from chipped teeth, broken teeth, gaps between the teeth to severely discolored teeth. They are available in composite resin and porcelain. If cared for properly, veneers last for several years.
Dental bonding uses the application of tooth-colored resin on the surface of your teeth. We further solidify it with a laser to bond perfectly to your teeth. This cosmetic dental procedure addresses problems like chipped, cracked, decayed, and misshapen teeth. After bonding, your teeth are trimmed, shaped, and polished to match the remaining ones.
Implants provide a permanent solution to the problem of missing teeth. This arrangement also improves your smile. They are artificial tooth roots made using titanium attached to your jawbone. Once appropriately fused, they provide a strong foundation for your artificial teeth.
We fit dental crowns on the entire decayed or damaged teeth above your gum line. They improve the aesthetic as well as the functionality of your damaged teeth. Crowns are made using various materials like ceramic, ceramic on metal, porcelain, porcelain-fused-to-metal, etc.
To find out more about the dental services offered at South Friendswood Dental, call (281) 481-7731 or schedule an online consultation. You can also visit us at 699 S Friendswood, Dr Suite, #108, Friendswood, TX 77546.